Gamble Jones Investment Counsel (GJIC) is an independent investment counseling firm providing investment management for clients since 1956. GJIC is headquartered in Pasadena, CA and also has an office in Portland, OR. We serve individuals, families, charitable entities, foundations, and endowments.
We pride ourselves on our investment approach, our investment performance, and our care in establishing and maintaining relationships with our clients. We meet the investment needs of our clients through our disciplined, unbiased approach to investment management.
- As a registered investment adviser (RIA), Gamble Jones is held to a fiduciary standard of care – as outlined in the Investment Advisers Act of 1940.
- Our firm’s interests are completely aligned with those of our clients.
- Gamble Jones does not derive revenue from trading (commissions) or selling proprietary products.
- Founded in 1956, we are now in our 6th decade of investing on behalf of clients.
- We are independent and 100% owned by the principals of the firm.
- We manage over $1 billion in assets – representing multiple family generations.
- We have a seasoned team of relationship managers, investment analysts and portfolio managers.
- Over 60% of our employees work in this capacity.
- Our teams span several age ranges allowing us to bring different experiences and perspectives to our investment research and decision-making.
- Our teams consist of CFA charterholders and MBAs.